Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- Most of this is cupboard stock if you cook often
- 1 pack of ready to roll puff pastry
- Jam (Smooth of fruity, whatever your choice is)
- 200g Icing/Fondant Sugar
- Coconut (Shredded if you can find it, desiccated will do!)
- I have read that a few people like this with a more textured taste so they add Frangipane, I like it how it is and it is soo simple but if you do?
- 55g butter or margarine
- 55g caster sugar
- 1 free-range egg, beaten
- 40g ground almonds
- 1 tbsp plain flour
- place the ingredients in a bowl and beat with an electric mixer until smooth and thoroughly combined.
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?