Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Lombardy-Style Stewed Beef
- 3 pounds boneless rump or eye round roast
- 2-1/2 cups dry red wine such as Barolo
- 1 cup diced onion
- 1 large clove garlic, peeled and minced
- 1 rib celery, diced
- 1/4teaspoon freshly grated nutmeg
- 2 bay leaves
- 2 whole cloves
- 4 tablespoons (1/2 stick) butter
- 1/2 cup diced Speck dell'Alto Adige (or pancetta)
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- Salt to taste
- Grinding black pepper to taste
Directions:View on PBS Food
Why don't we display directions?