Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Lolah's Chicken Adobo
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 3 pounds boneless, skinless chicken thighs, rinsed and patted dry
- 6 cloves garlic, peeled and thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1/2 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 tablespoons pickling spice, wrapped in cheesecloth
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 11.8g|
|Saturated Fat 2.5g|
|Total Carbohydrate 2.6g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|