Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Loin of lamb with baba ganoush
- 400g boned and rolled lamb loin, with fat on and tied (see 'Try')
- 1 tbsp each finely chopped fresh mint , rosemary and parsley
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 aubergines
- 1 small lemon , juice only
- 1 garlic clove , roughly chopped
- a handful of fresh flatleaf parsley , chopped
- a pinch of chilli powder , mild or hot - it's up to you
- about 2 tbsp tahini paste
- 100g runner beans , trimmed and sliced diagonally
- 25g unsalted butter
- a handful of flaked almonds
- 1 small garlic clove , roughly chopped
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?