Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Loin of bacon with colcannon butter sauce
- 900g whole piece of rindless, unsmoked back bacon
- 3 tbsp clear honey
- 8 cherry tomatoes
- chopped parsley , to serve
- 2 leeks , trimmed, green and white parts separted and both finely sliced
- small knob of butter
- 3 potatoes , boiled and mashed
- 1 heaped tbsp plain flour
- 3 tbsp double cream
- 1 medium egg yolk
- 50g butter
- 5 Savoy cabbages leaves, finely shredded
- 1 small potato , finely diced
- 4 tbsp white wine
- 200ml double cream
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?