Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Lobster with Sausage, Mussels, Corn, and Potatoes
- 18 small red-skinned potatoes
- 6 small onions, quartered lengthwise
- 1 fresh fennel bulb (about 1 pound), trimmed, halved lengthwise, thinly sliced crosswise
- 2 12-ounce bottles pale ale
- 4 cups water
- 1 tablespoon Old Bay seasoning
- 1 tablespoon coarse kosher salt
- 10 fresh thyme sprigs
- 1 pound kielbasa or linguiça sausage, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 6 ears of corn, husked
- 2 1/2 pounds mussels, scrubbed, debearded
- 3 1 3/4-pound live lobsters
- 1 cup (2 sticks) butter
- Lemon wedges
- Lemon-Herb Mayonnaise (click for recipe)
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?