Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Lobster with Ginger and Scallions
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon white pepper
- ½ cup + 1 tablespoon cornstarch, divided
- 1 live lobster (about 2 pounds)
- 3 cups + 2 tablespoons vegetable oil, divided
- ¼ cup finely chopped fresh ginger
- 4 green onions, cut into 1-inch pieces + ½ cup finely shredded green onions
- 1 cup Chicken Broth
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 483kcal (24%)|
|Total Fat 43g (66%)|
|Saturated Fat 3g (15%)|
|Cholesterol 62mg (21%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 12g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|