Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Lobster and Stone Crab Enchilado
- 2 uncooked frozen lobster tails (1 1/2 pounds total), thawed, cut in half lengthwise, each half cut into thirds with shell intact
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/3 cup chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons chopped green bell pepper
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 2 large plum tomatoes, seeded, diced
- 1/2 cup canned tomato puree
- 3/4 cup bottled clam juice
- 1/2 cup dry Sherry wine
- 1 bay leaf
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 pound stone crab claws, cracked
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?