Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Lobster and Chorizo Paella
- 1 1/4 cups olive oil
- 2 pounds Spanish chorizo, sliced into 1/2"-thick rounds
- 20 young spring garlic stalks or 8 young leeks, trimmed, washed, and thinly sliced
- 3 tablespoons pimentón
- 10 cups bomba, calasparra, or Valencia rice
- 1 tablespoon saffron threads
- 9 quarts (or more) hot seafood or chicken stock
- Kosher salt
- 9-12 lobsters (about 1 pound each), halved lengthwise, claws cracked
- 6 cups fresh shucked peas or frozen peas, thawed
- 2 bunches fresh flat-leaf parsley leaves, chopped
- 6 lemons, halved
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?