Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 1½ cups lobster stock
- ¼ teaspoon kosher salt, plus more, if needed
- 1/3 cup champagne vinegar, plus more, if needed
- 1 cup virgin olive oil
- Cracked black pepper to taste
- Any fish or shellfish salad
- Seared fish fillets
- Roasted whole fish
- Any lobster or shrimp dish
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 76kcal (4%)|
|Total Fat 8g (13%)|
|Saturated Fat 1g (6%)|
|Cholesterol 0mg (0%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 0g|
|Dietary Fiber 0g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|