Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Lobster Tails with Cracked Black Pepper and Cinnamon
- 2 small fresh or frozen lobster tails (about 1 pound total; thawed if frozen)
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1 cup finely chopped red onion
- 2 green or white cardamom pods
- 2 cinnamon sticks (each 3 inches long)
- 1 can (13.5 ounces) unsweetened coconut milk
- 1 teaspoon black peppercorns, coarsely cracked
- 1 teaspoon coarse kosher or sea salt
- 12 to 15 medium-size to large fresh curry leaves
- 2 lengthwise slices fresh ginger (each 1 inch long, 1 inch wide, and 1/8 inch thick), cut into matchstick-thin strips (julienne)
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 382kcal (19%)|
|Total Fat 30g (46%)|
|Saturated Fat 20g (99%)|
|Cholesterol 108mg (36%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 8g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|