Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 3 tablespoons corn oil
- 1 pound cleaned, uncooked lobster shells (from about three 1¾-pound lobsters), coarsely chopped
- ¼ cup brandy
- 2 medium cloves garlic, peeled and cut across into very thin slices
- 3 large shallots, peeled and cut across into very thin slices
- ¼ small fennel bulb, cut across into very thin slices
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 4 cups water
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 107kcal (5%)|
|Total Fat 8g (13%)|
|Saturated Fat 1g (3%)|
|Cholesterol 0mg (0%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 2g|
|Dietary Fiber 0g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|