Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Lobster Salad with White Beans and Fresh Thyme
- 1½ cups dried Great Northern beans
- ½ cup plus 2 tablespoons Sherry Vinaigrette
- 10 sprigs thyme, leaves only, roughly chopped
- 2 medium-size ripe tomatoes, peeled and seeded, cut into small dice
- ½ red onion, cut into small dice
- Kosher salt and cracked black pepper
- 3 cups mesclun or mixed greens
- 3 cups cooked lobster meat, cut into ½-inch pieces
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 139kcal (7%)|
|Total Fat 1g (1%)|
|Saturated Fat 0g (1%)|
|Cholesterol 54mg (18%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 17g|
|Dietary Fiber 4g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|