Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Lobster Salad with Green Beans, Apple, and Avocado
- 3 tablespoons coarse sea salt
- 10 ounces slim (green beans), trimmed at both ends and cut into 1/2-inch pieces (2 cups)
- 1 cup Greek-style yogurt
- 1 tablespoon imported French mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon fine sea salt
- 1/4 cup minced fresh chives
- 1 Granny Smith apple, cored, and cut into 1/4-inch cubes (do not peel)
- 1 large ripe avocado, halved, pitted, peeled, and cut into 1/4-inch cubes
- 1 pound (2 cups) cooked lobster meat, cut into bite-sized pieces
- Equipment: A 5-quart pasta pot fitted with a colander; 4 chilled large dinner plates
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?