Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Lobster Salad with Fresh Tomatoes
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt, plus 6 tablespoons for the lobster pot
- 2 live lobsters, 1 pounds each
- 3 or 4 ripe fresh tomatoes (about 1 pounds), or 1 pound sweet, ripe cherry tomatoes
- 2 or 3 tender stalks celery with a nice amount of leaves
- Juice of 2 large lemons, freshly squeezed (about cup)
- 2 large hard-cooked eggs, peeled and chopped
- teaspoon peperoncino flakes, or to taste
- cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh Italian parsley
Directions:View on PBS Food
Why don't we display directions?