Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Lobster Salad with Fresh Mint and Lime
- 1 cup (loosely packed) fresh mint leaves (about 2 ounces)
- 3/4 cup canned unsweetened coconut milk*
- 1/2 cup fresh cilantro leaves
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 1/2 teaspoons sugar
- 1 serrano chile, seeded
- 2 2-pound cooked lobsters
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons Champagne vinegar or white wine vinegar
- 10 cups mixed greens (such as arugula, baby spinach, and frisée)
- 1 cup mixed fresh mint leaves, cilantro leaves, and small basil leaves
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?