Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Lobster Salad Recipe
- 1 tablespoon kosher salt, plus more as needed
- 2 (1-1/2-pound) whole live lobsters
- 3 whole black peppercorns
- 1/4 bay leaf
- 1 cup water, plus more for steaming the lobsters
- 6 tablespoons unsalted butter (3/4 stick), cut into 1/2-inch cubes and chilled
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped tarragon leaves
- 2 1/2 teaspoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 5 cups torn Boston lettuce leaves (from about 1 head), washed and dried
- 1 1/2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
Directions:View on Chow
Why don't we display directions?