Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Lobster Risotto with Peas
- 3 tablespoons Carapelli Il Numerato Extra Virgin Olive Oil, divided
- 1 (32 ounce) carton reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 2 (6 ounce) uncooked lobster tails in the shells, thawed if frozen
- 1/2 cup chopped sweet onion
- 1 cup Arborio rice
- 1/2 cup dry white wine or dry vermouth
- 3/4 cup frozen baby peas, thawed
- 1 teaspoon finely shredded fresh lemon peel
- 3/4 cup shredded Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese, divided
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 17.3g|
|Saturated Fat 5.6g|
|Total Carbohydrate 49.7g|
|Dietary Fiber 2.2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|