Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Lobster Risotto Recipe
- 1 tablespoon kosher salt, plus more as needed
- 2 (1-1/2-pound) whole live lobsters
- 2 1/2 quarts water, plus more for steaming the lobsters
- 6 whole black peppercorns
- 1 small bay leaf
- 1 medium leek, washed and coarsely chopped (white and light green parts only)
- 1/4 cup olive oil, plus more for drizzling
- 1 medium yellow onion, finely chopped
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 2 cups Arborio or Carnaroli rice
- 1 cup dry white wine
- 1/4 cup finely grated Parmesan cheese, plus more as needed
- 1/3 cup minced fresh chives
- Finely grated zest of 1 medium lemon
- 1 tablespoon freshly squeezed lemon juice, plus more as needed
Directions:View on Chow
Why don't we display directions?