Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 4 tablespoons butter, plus 6 tablespoons melted
- 1/4 cup flour
- 1 1/2 cups clam juice
- 1/4 cup sherry
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 2 lobsters, cooked, shelled and meat cut into chunks
- salt and pepper to taste
- 3 cups soft french bread crumbs
- 1/3 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- Directions1. Melt 4 tablespoons butter in a saucepan and add flour, whisking until smooth. Gradually whisk in the clam stock until the sauce is smooth and thickened, about 5 minutes or so.
Directions:View on Framed Cooks
Why don't we display directions?