Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Lobster Or Crayfish Soup
- 3 fresh lobster tails or 4 medium crayfish tails
- 50g (2 ounces) fresh streaky bacon or pancetta (unsmoked, diced in 5mm (1/4-inch) squares)
- Half a teaspoon salt, a pinch pepper
- 275ml (1 1/4 cups) fish stock or chicken bouillon (use the tail shells)
- 4 ripe tomatoes
- 75g (3 ounces) diced potatoes (not larger than 10mm (1/2-inch) squares)
- 50g (4 tablespoons) butter
- 2 teaspoons each thyme, parsley stalks and mace
- 150ml (2/3 cup) hot cream
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 232kcal (12%)|
|Total Fat 22g (34%)|
|Saturated Fat 12g (62%)|
|Cholesterol 65mg (22%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 6g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|