Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Lobster Mashed Potatoes
- 8 ounces Yukon Gold potatoes (peeled)
- 8 ounces Idaho Russet potatoes (peeled)
- 6 ounces parsnips (peeled)
- 1/2 cup creme fraiche
- 1 head garlic
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 each 1 1/4 pounds live Maine lobsters
- 1 tablespoons reduced lobster stock
- 1 cup dry white wine
- 1 cup each celery white onion, carrot (diced for mire piox)
Directions:View on PBS Food
Why don't we display directions?