Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Lobster Mashed Potatoes
- 2 live lobsters (each 1½ pounds), or 3 pounds lobster tails
- 2½ pounds russet potatoes, peeled and quartered
- Salt to taste
- 1 cup whole milk, or more if needed, warmed
- 6 tablespoons (¾ stick) unsalted butter, or more if needed, at room temperature
- Coarse (kosher) salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- Finely grated zest of 1 large lemon
- 2 tablespoons snipped fresh chives
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 356kcal (18%)|
|Total Fat 11g (17%)|
|Saturated Fat 6g (32%)|
|Cholesterol 187mg (62%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 27g|
|Dietary Fiber 3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|