Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Lobster Fontina Panini
- 2 ciabatta rolls, split
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) butter, melted
- 3 oz (90 g) fontina cheese, thinly sliced
- 1 lobster tail (6 to 8 oz/175 to 250 g), steamed, removed from shell and sliced
- ½ cup (125 ml) baby spinach leaves
- ½ cup (125 ml) Caramelized Onions
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 496kcal (25%)|
|Total Fat 22g (34%)|
|Saturated Fat 12g (61%)|
|Cholesterol 146mg (49%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 32g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|