Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- Two lobsters, cooked and shelled, with the shells reserved
- 4 ears of corn, kernels removed, with the cobs reserved
- 4 ribs of celery, cut into 3 inch pieces
- 4 carrots, cut into 3 inch pieces
- 1 onion, peeled and quartered
- 1 quart milk
- 4 slices bacon, cooked until crispy and chopped
- Chopped chives
- Directions1. Melt one tablespoon butter in large Dutch oven. Add lobster shells, corn cobs, celery, carrots and onion and saute briefly.
Directions:View on Framed Cooks
Why don't we display directions?