Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 2 1 1/2- to 13/4-pound lobster, steamed, shelled and torn into bite-sized pieces
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced red onion
- 2 tablespoons white balsamic vinegar
- 8 ounces tomatoes (about 2 medium), each cut into 6 wedges
- 1/2 cup finely chopped celery
- 1 small shallot, finely minced
- 2 peeled garlic cloves; 1 minced, 1 whole
- 2 tablespoons Madeira
- 3 extra-large basil leaves, torn
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil plus additional (for drizzling)
- 4 5x4x1/2-inch slices sourdough bread
- Directions Mix onion and vinegar in large bowl; let stand 5 minutes.
Directions:View on Framed Cooks
Why don't we display directions?