Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Loaded Potato Soup
- 4 (6-ounce) potatoes (I used Yukon Gold)
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1 1/4 cups chicken broth
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 2 cups 1% low-fat milk, divided
- 1/4 cup reduced-fat sour cream
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 3 bacon slices, halved
- 1/3 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 4 teaspoons thinly sliced green onions
- Directions1. Scrub and dry the potatoes, and prick them all over with a fork. Place the potatoes on a plate, and microwave them on high for 13 minutes. The potatoes should be tender. Cut them in half, and set aside.
Directions:View on Framed Cooks
Why don't we display directions?