Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Loaded Nachos Potato Skins Recipe
- 8 (3-inch-long) russet potatoes (about 2 1/4 pounds), scrubbed and thoroughly dried
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter (1/4 stick), melted
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 2/3 cup small-dice avocado (from about 1 medium)
- 1 tablespoon freshly squeezed lime juice (from about 1 medium)
- 1 cup
- (8 ounces)
- 2 cups shredded jack or cheddar cheese (about 4 ounces)
- 1/2 cup salsa
- 1/3 cup crema or sour cream
Directions:View on Chow
Why don't we display directions?