Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Loaded Black-eyed Peas, Spinach, and Vegetable Soup
- 1 tablespoon olive oil, or as needed
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 4 cloves garlic, crushed
- 6 cups vegetable broth
- 3 potatoes, cubed
- 1 1/2 cups dry black-eyed peas
- 3 carrots, sliced
- 1 zucchini, peeled and cubed
- 1 (10 ounce) bag fresh spinach, stems removed
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 2 bay leaves
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/10 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 2.2g|
|Saturated Fat 0.3g|
|Total Carbohydrate 32.5g|
|Dietary Fiber 7.7g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|