Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Liz’s Tuna Toss
- Salt for cooking the pasta
- 1 pound short pasta, such as penne
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 cloves fresh garlic, minced, or 1 tablespoon bottled minced garlic
- 1 can (6 ounces) tuna
- 1 large can (28 ounces) diced tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon anchovy paste (see Notes; optional)
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste (see Notes)
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper, or more to taste
- 1/3 cup fresh parsley leaves (see Notes; optional)
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 408kcal (20%)|
|Total Fat 8g (13%)|
|Saturated Fat 1g (6%)|
|Cholesterol 9mg (3%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 64g|
|Dietary Fiber 4g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|