Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 2 lb leg of lamb, cubed, fat removed
- 1lb stewing or braising steak, cubed, fat removed
- Olive oil
- 1 pint beef stock, plus extra hot water for topping up
- 3 onions, peeled and sliced
- 2 lb potatoes, peeled and sliced
- 2 lb mixture of carrots, parsnips and Swede, peeled and cubed
- 1 tbsp fresh thyme
- Salt and pepper
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 586kcal (29%)|
|Total Fat 39g (61%)|
|Saturated Fat 16g (79%)|
|Cholesterol 121mg (40%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 24g|
|Dietary Fiber 3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|