Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Liver & bacon saut with potatoes & parsley
- 400g new potatoes
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 4 spring onions , trimmed and each cut into 2-3 pieces on the diagonal
- 4 rashers of unsmoked bacon , snipped into pieces
- 1 tbsp plain flour
- 1 tsp paprika , plus extra for sprinkling
- 175g lamb's liver , sliced into thin strips
- 20g pack flatleaf parsley , chopped
- 150ml hot vegetable stock (made with bouillon powder)
- 4 tbsp soured cream
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?