Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 1 lb ground pork, or chopped pork shoulder
- 1 lb of liver - (chicken, calf's, or pig's), trimmed of connective tissue, diced
- 1 Tablespoons of cognac or brandy
- 1 Tablespoons of dry Madeira or sherry
- 1 cloves garlic
- 2 sprays of parsley
- 1/2 shallot or small white onion
- 1/4 teaspoon powdered ginger
- 1/8 teaspoon clove
- 1/8 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- Dash of Tabasco or cayenne
- Sliced bacon - about 1/2 lb
Directions:View on Simply Recipes
Why don't we display directions?