Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Lively Up Yourself Lentil Soup
- 2 cups black beluga lentils (or green French lentils), picked over and rinsed
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 teaspoon fine-grain sea salt
- 1 28-ounce can crushed tomatoes
- 2 cups water
- 3 cups of a big leafy green (chard, kale, etc), rinsed well, deveined, finely chopped
- Saffron Yogurt
- a pinch of saffron (30-40 threads)
- 1 tablespoon boiling water
- two pinches of salt
- 1/2 cup 2% Greek Yogurt
Directions:View on 101 Cookbooks
Why don't we display directions?