Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Littleneck Clams with New Potatoes and Spring Onions
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 ounces smoked Spanish chorizo, cut into 1/4" pieces
- 1 1/2 pounds small new potatoes, sliced 1/4" thick
- 1 bunch spring onions or scallions, whites halved and sliced; greens sliced on a diagonal, divided
- 4 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- 1 cup dry white wine (such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Gris)
- 5 pounds littleneck clams, scrubbed
- Toasted bread (for serving)
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?