Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Little sole goujons with a quick lemon & caper sauce
- 800 g potatoes, peeled and cut into chunks
- sea salt
- freshly ground black pepper
- 400 g Dover sole fillets, from
- , ask your fishmonger, skinned
- 1 free-range egg
- 4 tablespoons plain flour
- 80 ml milk
- 40 g butter
- 600 g spinach, washed and spun dry
- 1 whole nutmeg
- 1 bunch fresh flat-leaf parsley, leaves picked
- 1 small handful baby capers
- 1 lemon, to serve
Directions:View on Jamie Oliver
Why don't we display directions?