Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Little cherry & chestnut chocolate brownies
- 175 g unsalted butter
- 200 g good-quality dark chocolate (70% cocoa solids), broken up
- 75 g dried cherries
- 75 g roasted chestnuts, chopped
- 75 g cocoa powder, sifted
- 100 g plain flour, sifted
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 300 g golden caster sugar
- 4 large free-range eggs
- icing sugar, for dusting
- 500 ml crme frache, to serve
- zest of to serve 1 orange
Directions:View on Jamie Oliver
Why don't we display directions?