Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Little Gem, Feta, and Cumin Salad
- 2 1/4 cups feta, preferably Bulgarian (about 10 ounces), crumbled, divided
- 1 cup plus 3 tablespoons plain whole-milk yogurt
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon finely grated lemon zest
- 1 small garlic clove, chopped
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon cumin seeds
- 1 1/2 pounds Little Gem lettuce or hearts of romaine, stemmed and torn by hand
- 2 tablespoons fresh oregano leaves
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?