Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Little French Fudge Cakes
- 1 (4 ounce) bittersweet chocolate bar, chopped
- 1 1/2 (1 ounce) squares unsweetened chocolate, chopped
- 5 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 1 egg yolk
- 3/4 cup white sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoons organic all-purpose flour
- 1/2 (4 ounce) bittersweet chocolate bar, broken into 1/2-inch pieces
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 25.3g|
|Saturated Fat 15g|
|Total Carbohydrate 47g|
|Dietary Fiber 3.7g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|