Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Lisu Spice-Rubbed Roast Pork
- About 2 tablespoons lard or bacon drippings
- About 1½ pounds boneless pork butt or loin, no more than 2 inches thick at its thickest
- 2 teaspoons freshly grated nutmeg
- 1½ teaspoons dry-roasted Sichuan peppercorns, ground
- ½ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 312kcal (16%)|
|Total Fat 25g (38%)|
|Saturated Fat 9g (45%)|
|Cholesterol 85mg (28%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 1g|
|Dietary Fiber 0g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|