Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Lisa's Italian Nachos
- 2 pounds bulk Italian sausage
- 1 pound pepperoni, sliced
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 (28 ounce) jar spaghetti sauce
- 1 (8 ounce) jar salsa
- 1 (18 ounce) package tortilla chips
- 4 cups crumbled feta cheese
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 cup sliced jalapeno peppers
- 2 cups black olives, drained and sliced
- 1 1/2 cups sour cream
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/12 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 69.1g|
|Saturated Fat 28.9g|
|Total Carbohydrate 47.5g|
|Dietary Fiber 5.5g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|