Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Lisa's Co-op Kale Soup
- 2 teaspoons cooking oil
- 1 onion, diced
- 2 bunches kale, stems and center ribs discarded and leaves coarsely chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced, or more to taste
- 1 large carrot, chopped
- 1 (15 ounce) can garbanzo beans, drained
- 6 cups chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons crushed red pepper flakes
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 1/2 pound spicy bulk pork sausage (optional)
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 11.8g|
|Saturated Fat 3.3g|
|Total Carbohydrate 30.7g|
|Dietary Fiber 6.5g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|