Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Liquor-Infused Chocolate Strawberries
- 16 large fresh strawberries with leaves
- 1/2 cup brandy-based orange liqueur (such as Grand Marnier®)
- 1 pound bittersweet chocolate, chopped
- 2 tablespoons shortening
- 2 tablespoons heavy cream
- 1/4 cup brandy-based orange liqueur (such as Grand Marnier®)
- 1 (1 ounce) square chopped white chocolate
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/16 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 12.5g|
|Saturated Fat 7.1g|
|Total Carbohydrate 23.3g|
|Dietary Fiber 2.6g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|