Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Liptauer with Rye Toast and Pickled Red Onions
- 1/2 small garlic clove, pressed
- 1/2 teaspoon (or more) coarse kosher salt
- 3/4 cup (1 1/2 sticks) butter, room temperature
- 1 cup (8 ounces) whole-milk quark* or Greek-style yogurt
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped cornichons** or sour pickles
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh chives
- 1 tablespoon grated onion
- 1 tablespoon Hungarian sweet paprika
- 1 1/2 teaspoons (or more) white wine vinegar or juice from pickles
- 1/4 teaspoon Hungarian hot paprika
- Lightly toasted sliced rye bread
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?