Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Liptauer Cheese Crostini
- 8 ounces / goat cheese, room temperature
- 4 oz unsalted butter, room temperature
- 2 teaspoons sweet paprika
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 2 big pinches of salt, or to taste
- 1 1/2 teaspoons caraway seeds, toasted & crushed
- 1 teaspoon capers, rinsed, chopped
- 2 tablespoons chopped shallots or onion
- 1 tablespoon chopped pickles
- a few dozen thin crostini or crackers*
- one bunch of chopped chives, to serve
Directions:View on 101 Cookbooks
Why don't we display directions?