Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 2 2/3 cups all-purpose flour
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon ground cloves
- 16 tablespoons (2 sticks) unsalted butter, softened
- 2/3 cup granulated sugar
- 4 ounces (about 1 cup) whole blanched almonds, finely ground in the food processor
- 1 cup seedless raspberry jam
- Confectioners’ sugar for sprinkling
- 2 or 3 cookie sheets or jelly roll pans covered with parchment or foil
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 272kcal (14%)|
|Total Fat 14g (21%)|
|Saturated Fat 7g (34%)|
|Cholesterol 27mg (9%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 35g|
|Dietary Fiber 2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|