Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Linguini with Roasted Vegetables and Tomato Basil Chicken Meatballs
- 1 (12 ounce) package al fresco® Tomato & Basil Chicken Meatballs
- Cooking spray (extra-virgin olive oil with garlic)
- 1 pint fresh red cherry tomatoes
- 1/2 pound asparagus, cooked and drained
- 1 white onion, medium slice (1/8 inch)
- 3 fresh garlic cloves
- 8 ounces linguini pasta, dry
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 1/2 teaspoons black pepper
- 1/2 cup fresh chopped basil leaves
- 1/4 cup low-sodium Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 26.6g|
|Saturated Fat 6.5g|
|Total Carbohydrate 54.6g|
|Dietary Fiber 4.7g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|