Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Linguini with Clam Sauce
- 2 pounds small clams in the shell, scrubbed clean
- 1 15-ounce can of whole baby clams
- 4 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 medium yellow or white onion, chopped (about 1 cup)
- 1 small or 1/2 large fennel bulb, chopped (about 1 cup)
- 4 garlic cloves, chopped (4 teaspoons)
- 1/3 cup ouzo, Sambuca, Pernod or other anise-flavored liqueur (optional)
- 1 Tbsp tomato paste
- 1 28-ounce can of crushed tomatoes
- 1-2 teaspoons sugar
- Fronds from the fennel bulb, minced
- Linguini (can sub any long shaped pasta, like spaghetti or fettuccine)
Directions:View on Simply Recipes
Why don't we display directions?