Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Linguine with tuna sauce
- 4 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 3 tbsp fresh flatleaf parsley , chopped
- 2 garlic cloves , finely chopped
- 1 red chilli , deseeded and finely chopped
- 1cm fresh ginger , peeled and finely chopped
- 450g creamed tomatoes (passata)
- 2 x 200g cans tuna in olive oil, drained and flaked
- 375g linguine
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?