Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Linguine with White or Pink Clam Sauce
- 3 dozen cherrystone clams, or 1 dozen cherrystone clams plus two 6 ½-ounce cans chopped clams (no preservatives added)
- 1 clove garlic, peeled and crushed
- 1 cup olive oil
- 1 cup reserved clam broth (see step 1, below) or 1 cup bottled clam juice
- ¼ cup dry white wine
- Pinch dried oregano
- 1 pound linguine
- 10 sprigs parsley (leaves only), chopped
- 1 14-ounce can Italian tomatoes, drained and lightly hand-crushed (optional: for pink clam sauce only)
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 681kcal (34%)|
|Total Fat 38g (59%)|
|Saturated Fat 5g (27%)|
|Cholesterol 30mg (10%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 60g|
|Dietary Fiber 3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|